April showers are done…well so the saying goes…so get out and see the flowers with our May happenings! Like us on Facebook and let us know what your up to this May!
Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival, Orlando – Through May 30th
Pop over to Orlando to for the last few days for the Flower and Garden Festival! The flowers come out in the beginning of March and are on display until May 30th. There is something for everyone at this Spring event:
- Locally grown topiaries featuring Disney characters
- Outdoor Kitchens with spring-inspired dishes
- A variety of vibrant entertainment offerings
- Freshly picked music at the Garden Rocks™ Concert Series
- Opportunities to learn how to bring spring at Epcot home
Visit Epcots® website for ticket prices, times and more details.
Kentucky Derby Bourbon Ball – Saturday,May 7th
Come watch your favorite horse race the derby while sipping on Mint Juleps!
Event Activities Include:
– Bourbon and Cigar Tasting
– Pictures with the Show Horse
– 50/50 Raffle – one ticket included with each admission
– Silent Auction
– Horse Raffles
– Hat and Bow-Tie Contest
For more details, visit http://jlsb.net/
Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 8th
Already have your special day to celebrate your mom planned out? Let us know what you are doing and where you are going! If you are stuck on what to get her we love this DIY gift for moms!
* May 10th is a big day in the UTCF family…do you know who’s birthday is on this day!!??
Farm Fest & Blueberry U-Pick – Saturday, May 28th
Its the time of the season where blueberries are making a strong appearance on our plates at UTCF! Head up to Mims to celebrate the season and turn your fingers purple while you pick some tasty treats! For more information click here…then send us all of your blueberries!
Memorial Day – Monday, May 30th
Much more than the official start of summer, Memorial Day is about honoring the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice while protecting our freedoms. Visit PBS’s History of Memorial Day and go back through our history and learn a little more about why the last Monday in May is a day of remembrance.
Know of some around town happenings that you want to let us in on…like us on Facebook and share your secrets!